Who is there? Come out so I can see you! Ah, a kit I see. Why do you wander the forest? Life in these woods are not fit for a young cat, especially a kittypet like you. Why am I here? Well, that's a long story, kittypet. I was born in the forest as a clan cat. What clans are is a long story as well. But what I can tell you is that living in a clan is much different than living in a house. Hmm.. It seems that I have forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Acornbriar. No need to fear me, young one, it is against my code to harm kits like yourself. What do I mean by code? You will need to find that out yourself. How about I walk you back to your place? What question? I see you have caught interest of my clan life. You may join. Come with me, your journey starts here...
1. Bullying will NOT
be tolerated. Respect all people on this site. If I see any signs of
bullying, you will get an immediate/permanent ban. Please help me keep this site fun but
2. Please do not
steal art. You may only use it if the owner gave you permission to use it, it
was given to you as a gift, or you drew it yourself. Please be cautious of what
you post! WCRP is not responsible for any stolen art.
3. Do not spam the Forums. It floods out important information. We understand accidents, but refrain from posting nonstop in the Applications and RP Dens.
4. Don't swear! Any warrior insult like mousebrain is totally fine.
5. Any real life/private matters can be discussed in PMs (Private Messages).
6. Your character must be natural! Only normal hues of fur will be allowed, and no inappropriate names. No superpowers like flying or mind-reading. Leaders are the only ones allowed multiple lives. When making a clan cat, avoid using man-made objects in their name unless they were a loner, rogue, or kittypet. L/R/K can choose to keep their original name, but the leaders have a right to make them change it.
7. There is no limit for making characters!
8. You can use *starred* mode or "story" mode when roleplaying.
9. Absolutely NO powerplaying. It's just downright unfair.
11. We are currently roleplaying in the Lake Territories. (See "Info" for maps)
12. Please listen to the staff, as this is our site!
It is currently Leaf-Bare (Winter). There are already signs of snow. The lake the Clans share is frozen over with a thin layer of ice. Prey is beginning to get scarce. The Clans as well as the Tribes suffer a cold front with winds and threats of a blizzard. The northern parts, where Skyclan thrives, the temperature is much lower, and the wind is stronger. Herbs are disappearing under the sheets of snow and frost. The Twolegplace, however, is warm. Kittypets are snug with their owners. Loners and Rouges take shelter to escape the bitter cold. Bloodclan is in orderly condition.
Some of the clans still need Highranks!
Windclan Leader, Hailstar
Riverclan Leader, Birchstar
Shadowclan Leader is being reserved.
Skyclan Leader, Jaystar
Riverclan Med Cat, (custom name)
Shadowclan Med Cat, (custom name)
Bloodclan Leader, is being reserved.
Please go to my profile for details! (Scroll to staff below and click on Mosslight)